Cupcakes Background

Voting

Friday, November 26, 2010

Pumpkin Pie

What can I say? After a lot of research I ended up using the exact same recipe I have been using for years. I thought of substituting evaporated milk for condensed milk but Dear Husband doesn't like his desserts very sweet, and since I make this pie for him, I decided to keep it simple the way he likes it. I did however used my fresh pumpkin puree instead of the one in a can, and it did make a difference! It was more aromatic and creamier.

                  Ready to go into the oven.
So it turns out I forgot to take a picture of the pumpkin pie. But here is a group picture, sugar-free chocolate cake on the left ( baked by my mom). pecan pie on the right and pumpkin on top.

1 comment:

  1. O sugar-free estava uma delĂ­cia.
    Pena que acabou logo...

    ReplyDelete